No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 1-2 weeks
6″ Astrograph: The fast f/4 optics make this Newtonian a real ‘photo machine’. You only need a relatively short exposure when imaging deep sky objects. The 6 inch model is still so compact and lightweight that you can manage it using a relatively small mount, thus keeping your system more portable.
- astrophotography – particularly wide field exposures become possible with this telescope. It is therefore ideal for extended objects such as the Andromeda Galaxy or the Orion Nebula. The recommended accessories list a suitable coma corrector to compensate for this well-known problem with fast Newtonian telescopes. The secondary mirror is larger in size than would be necessary for purely visual use – fully illuminating DSLRs and CCD cameras. The reduction ratio focuser permits fine focusing. The focuser’s mounting plate has been made beefy enough so that when it comes to connecting heavy photographic equipment it is well up to the task.
- visual observing – of course you can also use the telescope without a camera. You’ll be surprised how the fast optics pay off for visual observing. Both 1.25″ and 2″ eyepieces can be used. Delivery includes an extension tube which you will need for attaining focus when using the eyepieces.
- universal use – the telescope is equipped with high-quality tube clamps and a standard Vixen prism rail, allowing you to attach the telescope to almost any mount. A finder-scope is also included.
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet – an 80-page beginner’s guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.