No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
N 150/750 telescope: This versatile Newtonian reflecting telescope provides both beginners and more experienced amateur astronomers plenty of light and high stability for a very modest price. It collects so much light with its generous 150mm diameter that distant DSOs such as the Ring Nebula in Lyra or the Dumbbell Nebula become beautifully visible and globular clusters, such as M13, resolve into a multitude of individual stars at their edges. Planetary observing provides rich detail in images of Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars. The f5 focal ratio means this reflector falls into the class of ‘fast’ Newtonian telescopes. This telescope is therefore particularly suitable for astrophotography. The light gathering capacity of the 150 is 460 times greater than that of the naked eye alone (with a 7mm fully dilated pupil).
The advantages in a nutshell:
- relatively high light gathering power thanks to 150mm aperture
- resistant to vibration and wind due to compact design
- diffraction limited parabolic primary mirror
- high-contrast image due to thin secondary mirror spider vanes
- portable and quickly assembled
- exposure times for astrophotography can due to the short focal length
The EQ-3 mount:
This parallactic mount allows you to accurately aligning the optics to the Pole Star. The correct polar height and geographical latitude can be set for any observation location. The slow motion controls for the RA and DEC axes allow objects to be adjusted precisely, tracked and held in the field of view. A counterweight provides exact counterbalancing of the optics.
The EQ-3 mount provides a solid base for most small to medium size optics and is excellent for fascinating excursions through the night sky. Drive motors are available for automatically guiding the EQ-3 mount, which also allows any first attempts at astrophotography. The tripod is extendable, an accessory tray provides a place for eyepieces and other accessories.
The mount comes with:
- robust tripod
- accessory tray
- counterbalancing counterweight
TS Optics is a Telescopic Service trademark.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet – an 80-page beginner’s guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.