No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
1.25″ diagonal mirror – 99% reflectivity – 1/12 Lambda – CNC metal body
A deluxe 1.25″ star diagonal for high image quality – with brass compression ring
There are many 1.25″ star diagonals on the market. Many of them have a mediocre mirror quality with 90% reflectivity (10% loss) and a plastic body. The 1.25″ diagonal by TS optics stands for a high-quality alternative to those cheap parts. It offers excellent image and mechanical quality. There’s no vignetting over the full 1.25″ field. Another advantage is the locking screw which does not sits near the top (often 3 or 3.5 mm), but a bit (9 mm) down the receptacle. This position avoids jamming if eyepieces with a thick body are used.
Field illumination: full 1.25″ without vignetting
- Reflectivity: dielectric 99% coating for bright images
- Optical surface quality: 1/12 Lambda
- Mirror substrate: BK7 optical glass
- Body: completely CNC machined
- Telescope side connection: 1.25″ barrel with filter thread for 1.25″ filters
- Eyepiece side connection: 1.25″ barrel with locking screw and compression ring
- Effective optical Length: 85mm