No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
Al Nagler’s 4-element concept, continues the tradition of full-field sharpness with optimum aberration control. Like long eye-relief? Retain the eye-relief of long focal length eyepieces, while at high power. Enjoy, for example, the sharpness and comfort of the 32mm Plössl at up to 5 times the power!
The Powermate consists of a negative doublet plus a positive “pupil-correcting” doublet. This 4-element system provides the magnifying function of a Barlow without its limitations by restoring the field rays back to their original direction, as if the Powermate were not there. The result is a pure magnification increase.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- PowerMate with combination of four lens elements
- no vignetting when observing
- gives an extremely good image
- good edge definition in almost all optical systems
- optimal in conjunction with an H-alpha telescope due to parallel light path
- very robust housing with 1.25″ compression ring clamp
- 1.25″ filter thread