Software Bisque Paramount MX+
Available on backorder
Paramount MX + mount is a mount, which can be used both in transportablen- as well as firmly established insert completely in the remote operation.
The Paramount MX +
- carries telescopes up to a total weight of 45 kg (depending on the length)
- at a weight of only 23 kg (Achskreuz)
- It offers an internal wiring through the polar axis with plenty of room for other accessories Cable
- The periodic error is max. 7 arc seconds (peak to peak, without further PEC correction by the control software)
- The positioning accuracy is 30 arc seconds (with software support TPoint) in the middle
- Both axes are absolutely backlash-free (Backlash) by a belt drive of the axis drives
The Paramount MX + is supplied with the following software:
- TheSkyX Professional Edition (Mac and Windows)
- TPoint Add On (including ProTrack and supermodel) for TheSkyX Professional Edition.
- Camera Add On for TheSkyX Professional Edition.
- Multi-OS and Six License add-on for up to six different computer