No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
Pentax Eye Pieces
High-performance, wide-angle eyepieces for use with high-grade spotting scope.
- Clear, Comfortable Viewing Assured by 70° Apparent Angle of View and 20mm Eye Relief.
All smc PENTAX XW-series eyepieces feature an extra-wide 70-degree apparent angle of view and an extra-long 20mm eye relief to deliver an exciting, wide-perspective image.
- High-Grade Optics for Exceptional Image Quality.
The high-performance XW-series optics incorporates high-refraction, extra-low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to produce a well-balanced image with minimal aberrations. It is particularly designed to reduce the disturbing blackout effect by effectively compensating the spherical aberration of the pupil.
- PENTAX-Original Multi-Layer Coating for Outstanding Light Transmission Efficiency.
All lens surfaces that come in contact with air are treated with the original multi-layer coating, while all laminated surfaces are treated with the innovative partial coating, to offer the light transmission efficiency of more than 90 percent (an astonishing 96 percent at 550nm) over the visible light spectrum.
- Advanced Light-Shielding Technology for Improved Image Contrast.
Thanks to PENTAX’s advanced computer simulation technology, the XW series features a light-shielding diaphragm at the most effective position to drastically reduce internal reflections for a brighter, higher-contrast image.
- A Choice of Four Magnifications to Meet Specific Applications.
With four different magnifications (7mm, 10mm, 14mm and 20mm) to choose from, the XW series accommodates a wide range of both casual and specialized applications.
- Weatherproof Construction for All-Weather Viewing.
The XW series features JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction,* making it possible to use it in drizzle or under night dew.
* The XW-series eyepieces are not designed for underwater use and should not be submerged under water.
- The XW3.5 and XW5 models are exclusively designed for astronomical observations.
The XW series features a wide apparent angle of view (70 degrees), JIS Class 4 weather-proof construction and a long eye relief (20mm). The optics, incorporating high-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements and PENTAX-original multi-layer coating, delivers bright, high-resolution images with minimal aberrations and distortions.