No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Omegon Telescope AC 90/1000 EQ-2
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Product can be shipped as of 31.03.2021Order now!
The Omegon 90/1000mm EQ-2 refractor provides you with a good starting point for being able to more closely observe the night sky. The rugged high quality optics and mount are well matched to each other.
Your interest in the night sky will turn into fascination!
The Omegon AC 90/1000 optics:
This refractor has an achromatic objective lens which combines 2 lenses in order to correct most colour defects. Irritating colour fringes are thereby largely eliminated and the telescope provides a clear, high-contrast image.
With a lens aperture of 90mm, this telescope provides you with a truly unbelievable amount of detail when observing planets. Whether Jupiter, Mars or Saturn – you can really see the details on these planets. It is an awe inspiring experience to see the rings of Saturn or the ‘Great Red Spot’ on Jupiter for the first time. Brighter deep sky objects can also be interesting targets for this telescope. You can spend many happy hours observing the famous Ring Nebula in Lyra, the Great Orion Nebula or glittering open star clusters. After all, this telescope collects 165 times more light than the naked eye (for a 7mm dark adapted pupil).
The 90/1000mm refractor is very versatile, also letting you to take your first steps in astrophotography. Simply attach your camera to the telescope with the optional adapter. The surface of the moon is a good choice for taking your first beautiful images for example.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- 90mm optics, meaning 25% more light gathering power than for 80mm
- very good colour correction via the achromatic objective lens and 1000mm focal length
- robust 1.25” focuser with T-2 thread
- clear, high-contrast image
- sturdy dew shield (114mm) to prevent misting up
- piggy-back adapter fitted for attaching a camera
- simple camera mount (DSLR)
The mounting EQ-2:
This parallytic mounting bares already the opportunity to arrange optics exactely to the polestar. For each watching-place, the right pole-height/geographic amplitude can be set. The objects can be set and tracked with fine movements in the right ascension- and declination-axe.
The aluminium three leg-tripod is extendable in a height from 71 cm up to 121 cm.
Also for children.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet – an 80-page beginner’s guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.
The EQ-2 parallactic mount allows you to accurately follow celestial objects. Ultrafine corrections are possible with the flexible slow-motion controls.
1.25″ Star Diagonal. This is attached to the focuser of the telescope and diverts the light path upwards by 90°. The result is relaxed observing.
Barlow Lens -for the increasing focal length. Provides you with double the magnification when combined with an eyepiece.