No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
The Series 6000 Apochromatic Refractors are some of the best crafted refractors on the market. Each refractor is individually constructed and tested to ensure that they meet the highest standards, both optically and mechanically.
These telescopes were built with the observer and imager in mind. With the optical design using the highest grade extra-low dispersion optical glass, false color is virtually eliminated, yielding astonishing color correction, contrast, and sharpness.
- Fully multi-coated optics for enhanced light transmission
- 2.5” dual-speed rack & pinion focuser with a 10:1 fine focus knob for precise focusing
- Adapters for 48mm and 42mm standardized T-thread.
- Sliding dew shield for enhanced portability
- Vixen-style dovetail with mounting rings
- Aluminum hard carry case to protect your investment
The Optics AP 70/350 with 4-element Petzval optical design and FPL 53 glass is ideal for advanced astrophotography. The fully illuminated image circle is 42mm and will cover a 35mm full frame sensor.
It is not only important which telescope you buy, but also where you buy it.
We provide extra help:
- We are a leading telescope dealer and know these instruments like the back of our hands.
- We are always very happy to offer our assistance after your purchase, should you encounter any problems with your telescope’s setup or operation.
- Our ‘Telescope Basics’ booklet – an 80-page beginner’s guide for our telescopes – is provided free of charge with every telescope we sell.