No products in the cart.
Out of stock
LIEDER Microscopic preparations school series of C (addition of A and B), 50 Präp.
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
ready for shipping in 3-5 weeks
No. 700 School Set C for General Biology, Supplementary Set 50 microscope slides
Zoology and Parasitology
- Trypanosoma gambiense, causing sleeping disease, blood smear
- Plasmodium berghei, malaria parasite, blood smear
- Radiolaria, strewn slide of mixed species
- Foraminifera, strewn slide of mixed species
- Obelia hydroid, w.m. of colony with hydrants and gonothecae
- Hydra, t.s. of body in different levels. Ectoderm, entoderm
- Planaria, typical t.s. through the body
- Apis mellifica, honey bee, head with compound eyes and brain t.s.
- Apis mellifica, abdomen of worker t.s., with intestine and nephridia
- Ctenocephalus canis, dog flea, adult w.m.
- Dermanyssus gallinae, chicken mite, adult w.m.
- Helix pomatia, snail, hermaphrodite gland (ovotestis), t.s. with developing ova and spermatozoa
- Mya arenaria, clam, gills t.s. and l.s. showing ciliated epithelium
- Branchiostoma lanceolatum (Amphioxus), typical t.s. of body with gills, liver, and gonads
- Bird feathers, w.m. of two types: wing or vane and down feathers
- Salamandra larva, sections from selected material showing mitotic stages in skin and other organs
- Chicken embryo, 48 hour, t.s. with neural tube and chorda
- Histology of Man and Mammals
- Ovary of cat, t.s. with primary, secondary, and Graafian follicles
- Testis of mouse, t.s. showing spermatogenesis in all stages
- Cerebellum of cat, t.s. shows Purkinje cells
- Spinal cord of cat, t.s. showing white and grey matter, nerve cells
- Kidney of cat, t.s. through cortex and medulla
- Retina of cat, t.s. for detail of rods and cones
- Tongue of rabbit, t.s. of papilla foliata with abundant taste buds
- Botany, Bacteria and Cryptogams
- Bacillus subtilis, hay bacillus, smear with bacilli and spores
- Streptococcus lactis, milk souring organisms, smear showing chains
- Volvox, with daughter colonies and sexual stages, w.m.
- Fucus vesiculosus, brown alga, female conceptacle with oogonia t.s.
- Fucus vesiculosus, male conceptacle with antheridia t.s.
- Cladophora, green alga, branched filaments with multinucleate cells
- Claviceps purpurea, ergot, sclerotium t.s.
- Puccinia graminis, wheat rust, uredinia on wheat leaf t.s.
- Puccinia graminis, aecidia and pycnidia on barberry leaf t.s.
- Saccharomyces, yeast, budding cells w.m.
- Physcia, foliose lichen, thallus with symbiotic algae t.s.
- Fern prothallium, w.m. showing sex organs
- Equisetum, horse tail, strobilus with spores l.s.
- Lupinus, lupin, root nodules with symbiotic bacteria t.s.
- Euphorbia, spurge, stem with lactiferous ducts l.s.
- Pinus, pine, three sections of wood: transverse, radial, tangential
- Tilia, lime, three sections of wood: transverse, radial, tangential
- Elodea, waterweed, aquatic stem with primitive bundle t.s.
- Cucurbita, pumpkin, stem t.s. showing bicollateral bundles and sieve plates
- Fagus, beech, sun and shade leaves, two t.s. for comparison
- Nerium, oleander, xerophytic leaf with sunken stomata, t.s.
- Pinus, pine, male cone with pollen l.s.
- Pinus, female cone with ovules l.s.
- Pinus, mature pollen grains with wings w.m.
- Lilium, lily, t.s. of very young anthers showing meiotic stages of the pollen mother cells
- Taraxacum, dandelion, composite flower l.s.