No products in the cart.
ready for shipping in 24 h
Baader 2″ ClickLock 2″ extender
Extends the 2″ focuser by 47mm for all equipment, (for example: for easily achieving focus with a DSLR camera)
Telescopes whose focusers have no end thread can also be connected to the 2″ ClickLock system using this 2″ CL extension. Simply plug the 2″ CL extension into the 2″ focuser and fix the extension in place using the locking screws provided.
Taking advantage of the ClickLock clamping system means that your accessories can then be attached quickly and easily.
(Caution: the 2″ star diagonal may be come into contact with in some telescopes, as the back focus is not long enough.)
Overview of the Baader 2″ ClickLock system
The Baader 2″ ClickLock system is a further development of the 1.25″ ClickLock clamp.
The experience gained from years spent testing the 1.25″ ClickLock clamp has allowed further improvements to be made to the effectiveness and robustness of the mechanics of the ClickLock system.
The 2″ ClickLock system has therefore been built to be even more solid.
The features of Baader 2 “ClickLock system in a nutshell:
- rotating the ClickLock just 20°suffices to firmly and securely fix accessories.
- the built-in ratchet indicates the position of the clamp both acoustically and by feel. So even in the dark and without looking, you know whether the clamp is open or closed.
- the heavy duty locking ring holds your expensive accessories absolutely securely, causing no scratches or pressure marks.
- the extensive range available enables Baader 2″ ClickLock clamps to be used on a wide range of telescopes.(ClickLock clamps for Vixen and other brands are in preparation)
- 6 camera slotted screws / 6 Allen screws allow the position of rotation to be adjustable with a hex key -> CL clamps for left and right-handers are optionally usable!
You will never again want to attach your 2″ accessories using any other system!