||Reports including the SQM:
- Night Sky Photometry with Sky Quality Meter by Pierantonio Cinzano.
- “Contributions of artificial lighting sources on light pollution in Hong Kong measured through a night sky brightness monitoring” article by Chun Shing Jason Pun, Chu Wing So, Wai Yan Leung, Chung Fai Wong. Science direct arxiv.
- Human Contrast Threshold and Astronomical Visibility paper by Andrew Crumey.
- Report on sky colour: Red is the new black; Chris Kyba and colleagues PDF.
- Documenting Local Night Sky Brightness report, Jennifer Birriel of MSU.
- Measure Night Sky Brightness at Various Zenith Angles report, Jennifer Birriel of MSU.
- “Night sky photometry and spectroscopy performed at the Vienna University Observatory” published in the “Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer” Science Direct arXiv.
- “The night sky brightness at Potsdam-Babelsberg including overcast and moonlit conditions” published in the “Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer” Science Direct arXiv.
- “Worldwide variations in artificial skyglow” by Christopher C. M. Kyba, Kai Pong Tong, and more. Published in Nature.com : Scientific Reports.
- “Intercomparisons of Nine Sky Brightness Detector” by Peter den Outer, Dorien Lolkema, Marty Haaima, Rene van der Hoff, Henk Spoelstra, and Wim Schmidt. Published in 2014 The National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- Calibration of SQM-L photometers for the NixNox project, Zamorano Calvo, Jaime and Munoz MarÃn, Victor Manuel (2010),eprints.ucm.es/12262/
Zamorano, Jaime y Munoz Marin, Victor Manuel (2010), Calibration of SQM-L photometers for the NixNox project. [ LICA report; no. #01],
- Zamorano, Jaime & Ruiz Carmona, Roque (2013), Sky Quality Meter cross-calibration for the NixNox project. [ LICA report; no. #03], eprints.ucm.es/18015/
- Nievas Rosillo, Miguel & Zamorano, Jaime (2014), *PySQM the UCM open source software to read, plot and store data from SQM photometers*, eprints.ucm.es/25900/
- Zamorano, Jaime, Sanchez de Miguel, Alejandro, Martinez Delgado, David & Alfaro Navarro, Emilio (2011) Proyecto NixNox disfrutando de los cielos estrellados de Espana. Astronomia (142). pp. 36-42. ISSN 1699-7751, eprints.ucm.es/24185/
- Zamorano, Jaime, Sanchez de Miguel, Alejandro, Nievas Rosillo, Miguel & Tapia Ayuga, Carlos (2014) NixNox procedure to build Night Sky Brightness maps from SQM photometers observations., eprints.ucm.es/26982/
- A night sky brightness network with data obtained with fixed SQM photometers of the Spanish Light Pollution Research Network.guaix.fis.ucm.es/splpr/SQM-REECL
- “Initial Irish light pollution measurements and a new Sky Quality Meter-based data logger” by B Espey, PhDa,b, and J McCauley, MSca. Published on February 2014 vol. 46 no. 1 67-77. Lighting Research and Technology.
- Excursion to Dark Sky Preserves in Canada 2015 by Andreas Hänel.
- SQM cross-calibration procedure by the BuioMetria Partecipativa team, 2011 PDF.
- Poster on the BuioMetria Partecipativa project presented at the IAU 2012 General Assembly in Beijing.
- Dark box for low-light-level measurements of a camera using an SQM-LU PDF by Peter Hiscocks.
- Integrating Sphere for Luminance Calibration PDF by Peter Hiscocks.
- Birds advance their dawn chorus near airports Report uses SQM to assist in determining bird chorus timing due to other effects. By Diego Gil et al.
- Comprehensive list of SQM related reports found on 2017-02-17.
- Quantifying and Monitoring Darkness over the RAO (Rothney Astrophysical Observatory) By Phil Langill and Benjamin George.
- Temperature Stability of the Sky Quality Meter By by Sabrina Schnitt, Thomas Ruhtz, JÃ¼rgen Fischer, Franz HÃ¶lker, Christopher Kyba.
Light pollution maps / databases:
Useful Light pollution links: