AllView mount will help you to take amazing PANORAMIC IMAGES or PANNING Time-Lapse videos automatically
This multi-purpose computerized mount is designed and intended for a wide variety of applications such as panoramic photography, daytime viewing, videography and astronomical viewing.The AllView is capable of automatically moving to various preprogrammed positions and controls the camera shutter to take a picture at each position automatically, taking the complexity out of producing panoramic video or photographs. It also supports our latest patented Freedom Find (dual-encoder) Technology.
- Freedom Find™ – tracking made easy! Freedom Find (dual-encoder) on each axis allows manual movement without losing alignment or position information. With the patented Freedom Find (dual-encoder) technology which allows the telescope to be moved manually or electronically in either axis without losing its alignment or positional information. After moving to a new object the telescope will automatically begin to track the new object accurately. No re-setup is required in one observing session.
- Panorama picture：electronic shutter release to automatically trigger camera exposures in panoramic mode*
- Multi-Layer panorama picture：free-angle, 360° line-by-line panorama
- Motorized panning head：Utilize your still camera to create panning Time-Lapse videos
- Tracking and GOTO：AZ Synscan Hand control with database of over 42,900 celestial objects
- Telescopes up to 5kg can be mounted to either the 45mm dovetail or the supplied L-bracket via a standard ¼-20 tripod bush. Longer telescopes can be mounted on the outside of the mounting arm allowing complete freedom of vertical movement. The supplied Synscan handset has a database of over 42,900 celestial objects, and can command the mount to locate and track those objects automatically, allowing you to explore the night sky to your heart’s content. The patented dual-encoder design means the mount can also be moved by hand without losing alignment or positional information.
- Motorized head detaches for use with most regular tripods using 3/8” thread
- Video Cruising and Time Lapse mode: DSLR interface
- Includes shutter release cable for Canon Rebel EOS DSLR cameras. Optional cable available for other camera models.
- In Video Coursing mode, the mount allows you to capture up to 10 hours of video between two user-determined points. The slewing speed betweenthese points is also programmable. Similarly, in Time Lapse mode the users can choose a starting and finishing point, and a slewing time up to 10 hours between these points. This feature allows the users to capture a series of still images (up to 65,535) during slewing, and using suitable image processing software, the images can be merged to create time lapse video.
- Tripod Adjustable height, steel tripod legs, accessory tray
- Alignment Procedures Brightest-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment
- All View hand controller, flash upgradeable
- Database Complete Messier, NGC, IC and SAO catalogs, 25 user defined objects, total 42,900 objects Camera Adaptable ¼-20 thread L-bracket included
- Dovetail Compatibility Accepts “Vixen-style” dovetail
“Sky-Watcher’s innovative new mount works for both telescopes and time-lapse astro-imaging.”
“AllView is by far the most economical device on the market for two-axis motion control.”
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Lunar, Solar|
|Mount Type||Motorized altazimuth with manual release clutch knobs|
|Slow Motion Control||Motorized|
|Motor Drive||DC servo Slew Speeds 1000x, 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x|
|GOTO System||All View Hand Controller|
|Shipping Weight||10 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||112x36x28 cm3|
|Power Supply||8 to 15 V DC 1Amp (tip positive)|
|Payload Capacity||9 lbs (4 kg)|
|Tracking Modes||Dual Axis Tracking|